Cardfight Vanguard TCG
Introduction to Cardfight!! Vanguard
Welcome, fellow Cardfighter, to the world of Cardfight!! Vanguard!Imagine it! Exciting battles await on the Earth-like “Planet Cray”!
Lead the charge as the Vanguard, and show your allies the path to victory!
Launched in March 2011, Cardfight!! Vanguard is a multimedia franchise which revolves around the trading card game of the same name, and is supported by complementary works such as the televised Vanguard anime series, and more!
There’s a total of 6 nations in CARDFIGHT!! VANGUARD overDress, with various playstyles available within each nation. Let’s take a look at the introduction for each nation!
• The only nation whose name remains even after 3000 years.
• While the nation’s borders are in constant flux, it remains safe and affluent due to its great military power based on destructive weapons that meld magic and science.
• A dragon egg of legends lays dormant at the “Red Dawn Manor” within the sacred temple at the center of Dragon Empire.
• The nation formally known as Dark Zone is a magical nation dominated by the dark forces.
• The small kingdom dominated by the demon kings was once fractured, but it was reunited by the efforts of a single hero and Gear Chronicle.
• With the “laws” of Gear Chronicle and the relationship with Dragon Empire, Dark States entered a period of prosperity.
• What was once known as United Sanctuary is the youngest nation of Planet Cray
• This nation was once a holy kingdom of heroes that prized justice and order, but its territory has shrunk from civil wars and calamities.
• Separated into the controlling faction that looks down from the floating island, and the people below that gaze up at the island.
• The nation with the longest history on Planet Cray “Zoo”, and “Magallanica” where the aquatic creatures and undead army gather, became one nation based on the teachings of the great sage Stoicheia.
• As foreseen by Stoicheia, the former Zoo is a land where the world’s best minds gather within the verdant riches of nature represented by the sacred tree. Stoicheia’s national power has been on a sharp rise of late, due to its abundance of resources and the unity of its people.
• The nation known as Star Gate prospered from being the Star Gate of Planet Cray to visitors from other dimensions. It maintains its advanced culture and national power in the new era through its high level of technological development.
• To prepare for the return of “Void”, the citizens of Brandt Gate defend themselves from invaders with the power of science, and continue fighting at the borders of the world.
• A school city built atop the back of a gigantic whale that soars through the skies. It is the sixth nation of Planet Cray, and its independence is recognized by the five other nations.
• During the deity-less era, “Bermuda Triangle” received teachings from Stoicheia the Sage, and was reborn as Lyrical Monasterio. During this time, it was said that a great mermaid had greatly contributed to the creation of the nation.
• Lyrical Monasterio receives students aspiring to become idols from all over the world. As both a school and city, there are no restrictions placed upon race, gender or age.
More Info about Cardfight Vanguard https://en.cf-vanguard.com/
Op dit moment bedraagt de levertijd 1-2 werkdagen. Excuses voor het ongemak.
Bestellingen geplaatst op werkdagen voor 15.00 uur wordt dezelfde dag nog verzonden.
Bestelling ophalen: Meer info
Verzending naar Nederland: Gratis vanaf €100,-
Verzendkosten: Meer info
Pre-orders: Meer info
Onderdeel van TF Robots